Call for papers, click on the picture below :
The African Committee of Metrology (CAFMET) is organizing the 7th International Conference of Metrology in Africa – CAFMET 2018, which will be a Metrology forum to share information, ideas and experiences, during conferences, open discussions, technical workshops and exhibition booths.
- Measurement in energy
- Measurement in health
- Measurement in agri-food
- Measurement in environment
- Quality and metrology in laboratories
- Fundamentals of Metrology (Dimensional, Mass, Temperature, Volume, Pressure, …)
- Legal metrology and regulation
- Accreditation, certification and standards
- Competence and quality management
- Reliability, safety, maintenance
- Statistics, validation and uncertainty
- Promote communication between industry, government agencies, institutions of higher education and laboratory research and development in the field of measurement.
- Present the evolution of measurement methods in energy, environment, safety, health and research.
- Make a progress report of the organizing of metrology function and the development of measurement process and testing.
Event supported by :
Official partner : University Cadi-Ayyad, Marrakech.
CAFMET 2016’s partners pass on the baton to CAFMET 2018’s partners.